Flirting With Disaster

What's wrong with a little flirting?

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

If Its Not Illegal It Should Be

I need to begin by admitting to being pathetic and caring what others think of what I write. I love comments. My heart quickens every time I visit my blog and discover that someone has had a comment on something I have said. Its terribly sad, but its true. I love it!
So you can imagine my excitement when I come to my blog...see that my latest post has not one but two comments. More than one person love me hooray!!!!
But wait....these are not comments from my friends. These aren't even comments from real people. Its spam. Spam in the comments section of my very own personal forum. I felt so violated. What about my post on my school being under water makes you think that I would be interested in penile enlargement?
We need to put a stop to this outrage now. Somebody needs to end the spamming on blog comments. And that is all I have to say about that.
The end.

6 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger Erin said...

I don't know why it surpised me to see that I have a spam comment on my I hate spam post.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger hannah said...

i'm not spam...i promise! i really do just love you and like to read about your life. by the way...would you be interested in a small business loan? i know this great website...

oh - and check out my post about rutherford!

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Pete said...

Gentlemen...are your ladies unsatisfied?...i know mine is, that is why you need to read what erin has to say and it will make it all better...

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not spam, but I do eat spam
jdorner

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Spam is gross in all its forms!

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger hannah said...

i enjoy spam myself...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home