Flirting With Disaster

What's wrong with a little flirting?

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Getting Over my God Complex

Do you ever have one of those days that you wish that you were God? Not in the controller of the universe, maker of everything kind of way...but in the I wish I knew what tomorrow would bring kind of way.
Today is one of those days. I have an interview tonight for a job and I wish I knew what God has in store for me.
Often times there is a peace in knowing that God is in control and I can let it go and depend on Him. Today is one of those times when my controlling nature comes to the front and my powerlessness is driving me batty.

Please keep me in your prayers as I fight for control of my life. (I would put my money on God.)

2 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Pete said...

Dont worry erin, i will take care of you
-God

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger hannah said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW JOB!!!!! I'm so happy for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home