Flirting With Disaster

What's wrong with a little flirting?

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Hangover Math

Have you ever thought to yourself "No, I can't do that because I will regret it tomorrow." Then you do whatever it is you shouldn't because its obviously more fun than anything else you could be doing. And then inevitably the next day you say to yourself "I can't believe I did that, I knew I would feel like this".

That is the kind of morning I am having. I had this hypothesis
Teaching + Hangover = Suckage

After some research last night that has bled over into this morning I have learned that my hypothesis was incorrect. The accurate equation is
Teaching + Hangover = Personal Hell

Lesson learned. With less than three weeks left, my goal is to get enough sleep and not drink on a school night again. We'll see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home