Flirting With Disaster

What's wrong with a little flirting?

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Y Not?

Picture, if you will, a kindergarten class sitting in a circle marveling over the wonders of the letter Yy. Learning and reveling in the ya-ya sound it makes and the funny shape. It is now time to go around the circle and say words that begin with that wonderful Ya sound. Here they come.
"Yellow"
"Yarn"
"Yacht"
"Yo-yo"
and then the answer I never saw coming. Now I see how obvious it is...but at the time...it threw me.
" Y0 mama"
"What was that Dawson?"
"Yo mama..Miss Malenke, yo mama starts with Yy."

I love my job!!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger hannah said...

see? kindergarteners and high schoolers aren't that different...only my kids like to -izzle. there has been a "no -izzling" sign posted in my room. i do not like it when people -izzle. the "yo mamma's" are a little more dispersed, but you know. and now i know that they learned it all in kindergarten. :)

oh and i won't be up for graduation. i don't even know who i know that's graduating. but i would love to pretend to be friends and hang out sometime soon. i miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home