Flirting With Disaster

What's wrong with a little flirting?

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

My So Called Friends

Anyone who knows me knows that I have an overactive imagination. Not your average creative imagination....my imagination runs wild with all of the terrible and horrific things that could happen when I am not paying attention. This is scarier still when I think of all of the times I am not paying attention when I should be (i.e. important tests, job interviews, anytime I am driving). You get the idea.
Anyway...my imagination is always working overtime and my friends know it. This is the point where I become baffled...everyone knows I am imagining the worst and yet they continue to plague me with additional comments on all of the other things that come along with cockroaches. Not only that, but some skip the whole blog comment thing and go straight to my cell phone.
I know that it is lucky that I was awake and the cockroach did not climb all over me and my room....but I have to continue to attempt to sleep in that room. Between the insects and mass murders sleep is a rare gem, and I don't need your comments and reminders to make that sleep rarer still.

On a happy note...I have a phone interview some time this week. Please pray for me.....a job would make this whole year much cooler.

2 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger Pete said...

Instead of calling them "so called friends" and getting upset that they are saying these things...maybe you should thank them for pointing out that the situation was not nearly as bad as it could have been...i think they are just trying to make you feel better about it

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger hannah said...

or we could just be making your mind play tricks on you at night when you're lying in bed in the dark and think you maybe feel something crawling across your toes. or what pete said. you know. either one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home