Flirting With Disaster

What's wrong with a little flirting?

Monday, September 05, 2005

A New Perspective

This last week has thrown me into a time of self reflection. I have been given an opportunity to view things in a whole new light.
This is a view I wasn't expecting. This is a shot of my school taken in the last week. We are not sure when this was taken or whether the water got higher than this photo shows.

The large white roof in the center is our gym. To the right of that you can see our school. Right of that on the corner is our church. As you can see the school is surrounded by quite a bit of water, but we were optimistic about the fact that there doesn't appear to be roof damage. There is always an upside and more than that God is always faithful. I know He will bring good out of the destruction.

1 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. I'm sure you'd be interested in How to buy & sell daewoo on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home