Flirting With Disaster

What's wrong with a little flirting?

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Sorry sorry sorry

I am just about to end my vacation and begin my move and my new job. I really want to tell you all about the amazing and humorous things that I have experienced. But I am exhausted and there just isn't enough time. To short hand it would be worse than not sharing at all. So instead I will promise to call each of you and share the highs and lows on my drive from my parents to the NO on Sunday.
Can't wait to talk to you!

2 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

BLOGGGGGGGGGGGalready

 
At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Parents Behaving Badly
No, I am actually not talking about myself with that title. I am talking about a new blog, about Parents Behaving Badly .
How long have you had your blog. Are you getting any use from it.

My site stress relief just went up a short while ago.
So if you care about stress relief, take a look.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home