Flirting With Disaster

What's wrong with a little flirting?

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hard to break...

The school year has started out as a rousing success. I have finally been promoted. I moved up with my lovely 2nd graders...and we are now 3rd Graders!!! The year I thought would be smooth sailing easy, is going to be filled with new challenges and lots of learning ( I'm even hoping the kids will get something out of this year!) I am optimistic about the future and loving school. My friends are amazing, and I'm working to break my bad habits. It doesn't hurt that our new house is amazing. Today I sat by the water and worked on lesson plans...life is rough.

Take a look at my lovely view. Yeah, I know you want to be me.

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

post post post post post

please

 

Post a Comment

<< Home