Flirting With Disaster

What's wrong with a little flirting?

Friday, April 18, 2008

Ok, This time I really mean it...

This morning I woke up with a splitting headache- craving Taco Bell or Jimmy John's. For those of you who know me well you know what kind of night I had last night. You may have even gotten a call from me, since my phone seems to be irresistible after a couple of drinks.
I have only done this one other time- my first year of teaching and boy did I pay. I swore never again on a school night. Its just not worth it. Its amazing how 4 short years later I forgot. I was able to minimizing the suffering that occurs. I think this is the same phenomenon that allows women to want more than one baby.
But this time, I mean it! Never, ever , never ever again....this is torture.....I wish the school bell would ring already---(but not too loud, my head hurts).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home