Flirting With Disaster

What's wrong with a little flirting?

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Come on Ride the train...

This weekend was filled with fun and incredible random quotes.
Friday after school, my friend Meghan, who may be one of the easiest people to be around I have ever known, and I drove up to Orlando to visit my grandparents and visit the theme parks. The car ride up "north" was filled with laughter and great conversation-and quotes that mean nothing to anyone but us. We arrived at my grandparents house right before my grandmother began her "We could die at any minute, don't plan on anything too far in the future, like you may have to get your own breakfast if I go in my sleep." I have to admit, I love my Grandma, but she is so over dramatic---good thing that didn't get passed down ;)
So anywho, we start rifling through old pictures looking for "keepers" for the 60th wedding anniversary, when I happen upon a picture of Grandma with some very sassy looking ladies. Grandma explained that those girls were her "Coffee Club". They hung out and did things together after work and on the weekends. She informed us that the group motto was "Hobbies not Hubbies"--but sadly almost every girl got married within the year. Meghan and I appreciated the motto so much, that we have adopted it, and made t-shirts---pictures to follow.

The next morning Meg and I drove to Disney's Hollywood Studios- formerly MGM- to meet my college friends Pete and Hannah on their honeymoon. It was wonderful to see them and the park was fun too (although it was no Epcot).

Ok...i'm getting sleepy...I'll fill you in tomorrow on the crazy shows and freaky wait staff.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home