Flirting With Disaster

What's wrong with a little flirting?

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Automobile...

Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, etc.

During the last week of school my students and I were sharing devotion time. Now, the devotional I've been using lately tells the children about some historic event that happened on this date, and then ties in a biblical truth or story to that event. It also tells you about what national holiday or event it may be. For example, once it was National Waffle Day, another it was National shoe day. You get the drift. On this particular day it was National Humbug Day.
"Wait what? Its what day? " Ask several students.

One of my particularly bright girls says " Humbug, like bah humbug- you know Scrooge says it."

To which one of my little boys replies, "Wait, I thought it was a car,"

Thats right, somehow, somewhere there is somebody out there driving a Humbug, I'm pretty sure Volkswagon makes it.
;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home