Flirting With Disaster

What's wrong with a little flirting?

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Getting out More

Every so often I get that antsy feeling that I HAVE to get out. I need to do something, see more, experience something beyond the little universe I have created for myself.
Unfortunately for me, last night, my stomach lining got that feeling too. For several hours it let me know that it too felt antsy. That it too needed to get out and experience more. Every attempt I made to provide it with some company, some water, a little Sprite or possibly saltines was met with a violent response. It didn't need my pity company, what it needed was the wide open spaces of the toilet bowl. And boy did it ever get it.
So now its tomorrow, my stomach is mostly behaving...only the slightest twinge of pain and nausea. I hope it enjoyed its night of getting out...because I guarantee that this will not be happening again anytime soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home