Flirting With Disaster

What's wrong with a little flirting?

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Back to School

We spent days 4-6 in Michigan with Satin. I have to say some things never change. When we were in college we watched movies, sang along with Mike's guitar, ate Chinese food, played games and teased one another. Now that years have passed, we are older, wiser, Mike told me that I have really changed. But you put the three of us together and what do we do?

Oh yeah, watch movies, sing songs, eat, play games, eat, tease each other, eat, and drink.

I guess some things never change. and honestly- I don't think I'd want them to.

I'm still bummed we never made it to the train museum or the under water restaurant- but next time....well next time we'll probably eat, watch movies, eat, sing, eat...you know the drill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home