Flirting With Disaster

What's wrong with a little flirting?

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Its Official!!!!

For two weeks I have contemplating quiting my job. My new boss is psycho and OCD ( a winning combination in any horror movie) and I just can't take it any more. After spending two lunch hours in tears to clear my mind enough to go back and spend another 4 hours with that woman, I have decided its not worth it. Yes, I'll admit it...I'm a quitter. And first thing tomorrow morning I really will be. I will be handing in my very first letter of resignation...and after two weeks I will once again join the growing number of unemployed.
Unemployed twice in one year? How does she do it?
Well..its actually a bit easier than you might think...and now that we have cable, finding ways to fill my days before I find new employment won't be too bad either.

5 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger hannah said...

i wish i were unemployed. it sounds like fun...

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

congratulations, where are you headed next?

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! i just got an email from a good friend who is headed down to biloxi for a mission trip. what's the name of your cousin and church?

just email me...
thanks

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Pete said...

hmmm, unemployed, that sounds fun, i think i am going to try that soon...

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Gretchen said...

hmm...if I turn phycho and become OCD oh wait I already am-does that mean you will not be my friend any more?????
j/k
love ya Gretchen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home