Flirting With Disaster

What's wrong with a little flirting?

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Shades of Grey

Ok, I'd like to start by saying that I don't normally blog about TV shows. Probably because I don't want to admit to how invested I get to a box. But Sundays episode of Greys Anatomy blew my mind. What initially got me sucked into the show was the fact that after what seemed like an intense emotional roller coaster, and this episode was obviously over...I would look at the clock to find that while I had already gone through my full hour long drama range of emotions, I still had 15-20 minutes left of show. How could they pack so much into 1 hour? Well lately that hasn't been the case. The hour was up and I was left hanging...wasn't there more? Where was the depth, the roller coaster I had become accustomed to? Had the writers peaked?
Sunday night my faith was restored. An entire hour of twists and turns...who knew the bomb would explode? And especially since I was sure the bomb squad guy would be Greys new love interest.
Wow, I think this post proves my long running belief that I am very lame and need to get a life. But if you are like me...lame in serious need of a life...check out Greys on Sunday night, you won't regret it.

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally there with you babe, i love grey's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home