Flirting With Disaster

What's wrong with a little flirting?

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Worth the Wait?

Is it worth the wait? I'm just not convinced. So as many of you know...I'm amazing at basketball. I didn't know I was...but last weekend I learned. Wow am I good. But.....now I'm getting frustrated.
Last weekend every time I checked in there were new standings and scores and ranks and I was pumped. But now several days have past since a basketball game. And I think I am losing interest.
I thought that college basketball finals would be a week of basketball orgy. One game after another wham, bam,...you know the drill. But as a friend recently informed me..college basketball players are delicate, (and in my opinion pathetic) so they need to recuperate from the intense play the weekend before.
The problem is I'm not sure I'll care by tomorrow. The momentum is lost, my attention is dwindling....and college basketball is off of my radar once again.

Oh well....maybe I'll try again next year.
After all...I am really good at it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home