Flirting With Disaster

What's wrong with a little flirting?

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Come to Jesus (part I)

So this weekend I had resigned myself to staying in my apartment. I can keep my door closed to avoid Lucifer and I had decided to have a come to Jesus about inviting Dahmer over. So no prob...we are set. I talked to Einstien last night about how I wasn't totally comfortable with her giving out our address to men she met on the internet. And in a very nice/joking smiley way let her know how I felt. She agreed that it may not be the smartest thing to do...and that next time she would definitely have a public meeting first. Phew....crisis averted. I can now live safely in my home..........
....yeah right! You didn't think my life could honestly go that smoothly.
Here comes midnight...when Einstien thinks I am asleep....and who comes waltzing through our door...but Dahmer himself. Now I didn't see him come in...because I was almost asleep until the door slammed. But I did hear a male voice in her bedroom from 12-1 in the morning. So her whole "I'm not an idiot, I won't do it again" speech was all lies.

I am now frantically working out a new place to live...and praying that in the mean time Dahmer won't decide to live up to his name. I suppose I will have to initiate another come to Jesus tonight.....grrrrrrr...... I'll let you know how that turns out tomorrow...supposing I'm not dead.

1 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger hannah said...

so...since there haven't been any new posts, does that mean you're dead?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home