Flirting With Disaster

What's wrong with a little flirting?

Monday, August 28, 2006

So what's your superpower??

So...in case you weren't sure about my hurricane magnetism...let me assure you it is alive and well. On Saturday they were projecting that tropical storm Ernesto would be heading straight for the gulf...New Orleans, Biloxi...etc. But after Ernesto learned that I had moved from New Orleans to South Florida, naturally he changed paths and is headed directly over the state of Florida. My magnetism is alive and well...and unlike last year at this time...when I was running to my parents house...in Florida..they just stay put. My time may be coming to an end much sooner than anticipated. I don't know how many more hurricanes I can take.
As far as gifts or super powers...this was is kind of a bummer....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home