Flirting With Disaster

What's wrong with a little flirting?

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Catching up

So I can't believe its December! I can't believe I've let so many months pass between blogs. But as time passed life got busier and busier and I didn't know where to begin. So here's the catch-up. Since September....I have found a new place to live, my mom came to visit. My car waranty ended...stupid 60,000 miles. I have gotten so busy with youth group I rarely have a life. If I had blogged the titles would have included....I'M MOVING.
I'M STILL MOVING, Why I'm never having children...Massacre at the Manger, ..Use your blinker stupid New York Driver.... Go back up north or Lay off your horn (your not in Jersey anymore)....and I live in a soap opera.

If you desire to hear any of these stories...you just need to call me....because seriously....I don't have time to write them all down. Hopefully now I can just keep up...and catch up blogs will be a thing of the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home